This is a Ambery fragrance.
Indulge in the aromas of a relaxing chai, savoring spicy cinnamon, clove, and rich, sweet vanilla.
HOW TO BURN PROPERLY
WoodWick Candles are safe to burn, but as with any candle, there are some best practices when dealing with an open flame to not only ensure a clean burn of your candle but also to ensure the safety of your home.
BEST PRACTICES FOR WOODWICK CANDLES
Most people will have experience with cotton string wicks, but because all WoodWick Candles have wooden wicks you may not think that there is the same level of maintenance; indeed there is. Below are some of the most important practices to ensure a proper burn, starting with the wick.
- When lighting Hearthwick candles for the first time, make sure to light the entire way across the wick to allow for an even burn.
- Most other candles are recommended to burn for a maximum of 2 hours. With WoodWick Candles it is suggested to burn for 3-4 hours to ensure the melted wax reaches the edges of its container.
- Give enough time for the candle to completely cool before relighting.
- Trim the wick to 1/8 of an inch and remove all the wick trimmings before each new use.
- Set candle on a burn free surface and keep away from pets and children.
- It is also strongly recommended to avoid setting the candle near vents or open windows to prevent drafts catching the flame or prematurely blowing the candle out.
- WoodWick Candles should be smoke free but if your candle is smoking it is likely in a drafty area and should be moved.
COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT WOODWICK CANDLES
WoodWick Candles are becoming one of the fastest growing candle brands in the United States and across the world and it makes sense that there would be questions. Whether it’s about the revolutionary way that WoodWick Candles work or you’re just curious about what scents you can get each candle in from our store, we’ve got you covered for that and everything in between below.
HOW DO WOODWICK CANDLES WORK?
WoodWick Candles are a blend of soy and paraffin wax that allows for a cleaner and smoke free burn. The signature feature of WoodWick Candles is the wooden wick that Crackles as it Burns™. Known as Pluswick® Innovation technology, the wooden wick offers a soothing crackling sound that is not only audibly pleasing but also provides a dancing flame.
DO WOODWICK CANDLES BURN FASTER?
Yes. The wooden wick combined with soy and paraffin wax blend make WoodWick Candles burn cleaner resulting in a faster burn.
HOW MANY HOURS WILL I GET OUT OF MY WOODWICK CANDLE?
- Petite: Will burn for approximately 7 Hours
- Reserve Collection: Will burn for approximately 20 Hours
- Trilogy Collection: Will burn for approximately 75-160 Hours, depending on size
- Hourglass Collection: Will burn for a minimum of approximately 40-160 Hours, depending on size
- Hearthwick: Will burn for approximately 50 Hours
Wax :A premium blend of soy and paraffin wax
Scent :Each fragrance is custom blended using the finest ingredients to create a sophisticated, complex scent.
Glass :The custom flared jar design provides a distinct, sophisticated look.
Wick :The exclusive, patented Pluswick® Innovation wooden wick creates a distinctive crackle for a truly multi-sensory experience. Wicks are handcrafted for each individual candle to produce the optimum wax pool with a fast fragrance release.
Weight :9.7 oz.
Dimensions :3.88" x 4.5"